- American Made. The shirt must be made in USA
- Fabric. The shirt must be constructed of a hearty oxford weave, such as the Cambridge Oxford.
- Collar. The collar must be soft and unstructured button-down collar with a subtle roll.
- Cuffs. The cuffs must be round with one button or adjustable two button and soft unfused construction.
- Breast Pocket, Box Pleat and Locker Loop.
While some of these essentials are self explanatory, like American Made; we want to share a few words about the various elements that go into crafting your one-of-a-kind O.C.B.D.
There is no doubt that the most distinctive features are the soft, button-down collar, the box pleat and the soft, round cuffs. When designing your Liberty Shirt O.C.B.D. be sure to choose the University collar to get the perfect collar roll. We suggest you select the stitch front placket and a pocket when you design your shirt
The Proper O.C.B.D. fabric has a distinctive look owing to the weaving process of using white yarns in the weft.